WBB 5 (Woltlab) importer

D3RB

I would very much like to switch to Xenforo, but unfortunately there is no importer. We have over 600 forums that like to go over, just like our users.
I hope something like this might be planned.

I have also been looking for alternatives to switch to phpBB or MYBB and then to get to Xenforo. But unfortunately there is only one importer at MyBB for Wbb3 and Wbb4

Upvote 11
I'm also looking for a solution without any intermediate steps. Isn't there really a chance to migrate from Woltlab Suite 5.3/5.4 in an official way or are there any trusted services? If the developers of Xenforo need any details, e.g. database structure, I can also provide them

I'm also looking for a solution without any intermediate steps. Isn't there really a chance to migrate from Woltlab Suite 5.3/5.4 in an official way or are there any trusted services? If the developers of Xenforo need any details, e.g. database structure, I can also provide them

I believe @MySiteGuy has some custom scripts which can handle Woltlab imports direct to XenForo.

I want to leave Woltlab quickly. Now I stupidly updated to wbb5.5.
Does anyone know if there is an importer or if there are plans to make one?

Woltlab is reorganizing the license system, even if a good compromise has been made for existing customers - I think many customers still want to switch to a different software. A converter from current WL software to Xenforo would be a really good thing

Woltlab is reorganizing the license system, even if a good compromise has been made for existing customers - I think many customers still want to switch to a different software. A converter from current WL software to Xenforo would be a really good thing
I just saw the restructure the other day and thought a lot of people would be coming to Xenforo.

Top Bottom