Other [Paid] Looking for someone to convert Woltlab Burning Board 5 over to XenForo 2

Jared26

I'm currently running Woltlab Burning Board 5 on one of my sites and wanted to convert it to XenForo 2 to match my other site. I am capable of doing everything with the exception of importing the database as there is no program to import from WBB 5. I have seen the threads about installing MyBB and merging from WBB to that and then to XenForo but I can't get the import from WBB to MyBB to work.

I am looking for someone that can import the database for me so I don't lose all my users, posts etc. If you are c

I'm currently running Woltlab Burning Board 5 on one of my sites and wanted to convert it to XenForo 2 to match my other site. I am capable of doing everything with the exception of importing the database as there is no program to import from WBB 5. I have seen the threads about installing MyBB and merging from WBB to that and then to XenForo but I can't get the import from WBB to MyBB to work.

I am looking for someone that can import the database for me so I don't lose all my users, posts etc. If you are c

Started conversation to discuss further.

I am a professional developer and have done many migrations so far, please send me a pm so we can start planning your migration.

Top Bottom