Watermarker [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 232995
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 232995

0815 submitted a new resource:

Watermarker - Watermarks for images

With this add-on, the image attachments in posts are watermarked.

This happens on-the-fly and always in copy. So that at no time the original image is changed.

Demo
View attachment 250763

This version is still at an early stage. The first extensive tests were stable and satisfactory. So we are now looking forward to ideas/opinions.

Our add-ons do not include "Call Home" functionality!

Read more about this resource...

How is this compared with [tl] Watermark? (I found the answer already.)

It's said that this add-on wouldn't make changes to the original image, but I just tried, after uninstalling the add-on, the watermark is still there on the image?

Also it would be useful if you could add an option for "background color". Thanks.

Last edited:
It's said that this add-on wouldn't make changes to the original image, but I just tried, after uninstalling the add-on, the watermark is still there on the image?
Browser Cache!
Simply press CTRL + F5...
See video - it shows the BrowserCache problem and also shows that it NEVER changes the original image.

Also it would be useful if you could add an option for "background color". Thanks.
ok

Attachments

Yes. For the text. Of course it would be best if you got a CSS entry for that. But the simple form is good enough. :LOL:

1621851963672.webp

There are only 2 watermark add-ons here. Yours and [tl] Watermark. And you can add it without destroying the original image. That's really good.

Last edited:
Hello, not work for me , xenforo v2.2.2 error:
  • UnexpectedValueException: DirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/tutobrco/public_html/internal_data/watermarker): failed to open dir: No such file or directory
  • src/addons/X0815/Watermarker/Marker/Water.php:46
#0 src/addons/X0815/Watermarker/Marker/Water.php(46): DirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/tutobrco/...')
#1 src/addons/X0815/Watermarker/Cron/Cleaner.php(10): X0815\Watermarker\Marker\Water::removeOldWatermarksImages('/home/tutobrco/...')
#2 [internal function]: X0815\Watermarker\Cron\Cleaner::dailyClean(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(84): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#7 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#8 {main}

Did you manage to solve it?
You can try to uninstall, delete all files and reinstall it. After that all settings must be set and check if the dir /internal_data/watermarker is created.
Try to upload a image and check the dir again. Then report you results.

Hello, not work for me , xenforo v2.2.2 error:
  • UnexpectedValueException: DirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/tutobrco/public_html/internal_data/watermarker): failed to open dir: No such file or directory
  • src/addons/X0815/Watermarker/Marker/Water.php:46
#0 src/addons/X0815/Watermarker/Marker/Water.php(46): DirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/tutobrco/...')
#1 src/addons/X0815/Watermarker/Cron/Cleaner.php(10): X0815\Watermarker\Marker\Water::removeOldWatermarksImages('/home/tutobrco/...')
#2 [internal function]: X0815\Watermarker\Cron\Cleaner::dailyClean(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(84): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#7 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#8 {main}
I am on holiday. Therefore I had only half-heartedly looked at the error and only saw that it was the directory. But not where it was triggered. I have fixed the error! This also explains why @mcatze can't always reduce the error either.

Top Bottom