Watermarker [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 232995
  • Start date Start date
I have tried to set watermark on all media items and images attached to guests, and seems is not working. Any advice?

, but not all images
do the pictures have anything in common?

also is very small.
The font size is always as indicated! With very large images, it can appear "small", but as soon as the image is 100% in the view, the watermark is just as large as with all others. You can change the size of the font in the IOptions.

You wrote that several images are not watermarked. These images - do they have anything in common? I have tested with so many images.... Can't find anything conspicuous. Maybe it is very large?

You wrote that several images are not watermarked. These images - do they have anything in common? I have tested with so many images.... Can't find anything conspicuous. Maybe it is very large?
All images are no larger than 5mb.

I have one question if I may, on some images the text watermark fills the image and goes as I expect to. But in others, it appears really very small.
This is probably because of the image size, so what setting do I need to adjust for it to make up for larger images please?
Very many thanks!
Anyone?

I understand that it seems "small"! But that's because the image is not displayed at 100%. As soon as the image is 100% in the view, the text is exactly as large as it was specified! Here is an example to clarify this.

test_image.jpg

But in reality it is. As specified in the settings Font size.

screen_1624025637.png

I understand that it seems "small"! But that's because the image is not displayed at 100%. As soon as the image is 100% in the view, the text is exactly as large as it was specified! Here is an example to clarify this.

test_image.jpg

But in reality it is. As specified in the settings Font size.

View attachment 253550
Hello,
Hmm I can't get mine to do that. It remains tiny.
Will have a look to see what it's set at.
Min. Size for Watermarking (px) is set at 100%. Is that correct?

Suggestion:
  • You have for Text-Watermark "forum" as variable - would be nice to have also username and year :) So we can make thinks like:
    Code:
    {username} - {forum} {year}
    for: MaxMuster - Mein Forum 2021
And thanks for that great addon. :)

@0815 it could be done like your function getUserByAttachmentDataId() just with upload_date instead of data_id .. :unsure:

Wait, there is a var called {year}. It use the current year.. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-19 um 19.25.38.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-19 um 19.25.38.webp
    2.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-19 um 19.25.43.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-19 um 19.25.43.webp
    3.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
@0815 it could be done like your function getUserByAttachmentDataId() just with upload_date instead of data_id .. :unsure:

Wait, there is a var called {year}. It use the current year.. :ROFLMAO:
Looks now more like a little documentation suggestion. :D ;)

Top Bottom