XF 2.1 Watching threads/ressources

Sperber

When clicking the "Watch" button, the overlay asks, if the user is sure to unwatch this resource. This happens here at xenforo.com. Was wondering why I wasn´t watching the thread, since I was sure to have opted for it months before. May be worth taking a look ;)xenforo_watch.png

That would only come up if you are already watching the thread. Which, in this case, you seem to be.

This would really only be able to happen if the page was loaded from your browser cache. For example, if you watch the thread, go to another page, then use the back button to go back to it, the button will likely be in the same state it was when you first visited the page.

This isn't anything I can reproduce otherwise.

That would only come up if you are already watching the thread. Which, in this case, you seem to be.
That´s correct.
This would really only be able to happen if the page was loaded from your browser cache.

That´s what I thought in the first place, but I am continously reproducing this - I believe since 2.1.4 - with an empty browser cache. Could this be related to Cloudflare?

Not sure I can see CloudFlare being the cause. There wouldn't have been any related changes in 2.1.4 and so far you're the only person to report it.

Since I´m the only one by now reporting this, I´ld bet it´s on my end. I´ll keep an eye on it and check back on you, when I find something more specific to this. In the meantime, please feel free to move or close this thread.

Top Bottom