XF 1.2 Warning Points after import from vB 3.6

dieg0

Hello,

After moving my board to xF there's (at least) one user with millions of warning points. The problem is that if I set an auto bann after X points are reached that user will get banned. I have been looking around in the admin panel and I can't find a way to fix this.

The only way to edit someone's warning points--if they're not showing up in XF--is to edit the database directly. It's the warning_points column in xf_user.

The only way to edit someone's warning points--if they're not showing up in XF--is to edit the database directly. It's the warning_points column in xf_user.

Hello Mike, I rather not mess up my forum by trying this myself :eek:. Is there any chance you can share the mysql query that would achieve that? The user has 4.294.967.294 warning points all of them from vB 3.6 and his user ID is 25643.

Last edited:
Code:
UPDATE xf_user SET warning_points = 0 WHERE user_id = 25643;
Note that you need to change the "0" to the correct number of points.

Code:
UPDATE xf_user SET warning_points = 0 WHERE user_id = 25643;
Note that you need to change the "0" to the correct number of points.
It worked ;)

One more thing. Lets say my user has 100 warning points from vB and 1 from xF. I just set his w. p. to 0 but he still has that Warnings(1) tab in his profile page with all the details related to the one he got once me moved to xF. Is there any way I can fix this? Maybe rebuilding caches would do the trick? I want a clean slate for every user.

Top Bottom