Waiting for xF 2.1 launch

Dnyan

When will be stable version of xF 2.1 will be release.

I am waiting for it so badly, waiting more is making me crazy.

there are no update seen after 12th Dec 18, Beta 5 Release.

xF 2.0 was released fast with update every week and stable version.

any guess when it will be ready.

Thank You

I see xF is ranked up in alexa after going live on 2.1, means more optimization on SEO is done. - my though, may be i am wrong but its showing positive results to xF.

i love all the new look and push notification but waiting for stable release as my forum is grown little bit.

I see xF is ranked up in alexa after going live on 2.1, means more optimization on SEO is done. - my though, may be i am wrong but its showing positive results to xF.

i love all the new look and push notification but waiting for stable release as my forum is grown little bit.

Would you rather they release it now and you get a buggy release or wait until it's stable?

I'm going fairly cautiously and I'd rather they do, too. As an IS Manager in my day job (forum admin is a hobby), I'm not interested in farting around with buggy software in my spare time. I get enough of that at work (we are an all-Microsoft shop:rolleyes::D).

I'd like that too so that some of the add-ons and styles can be updated to support 2.1. Right now, I'm using 2.1 Beta 5 in "production" as it's going run my forum from opening (I have no plans on opening it until a stable release is ready, but just learning the ropes with 2.1 as opposed to 2.0.12[?]).

Right now, I have a few add-ons working with no issues. Styles are what need to catch up. I think there's only 1 style that I know of that supports 2.1 as of now and I'm up in the air on choosing it over another. But, styling is the least of my concerns at the moment too.

Top Bottom