Waindigo Install and Upgrade add-on call back sending list of ALL site add-ons

Just want to say that I'm really sorry if I've offended anyone in this thread.

I would like to offer a free year of premium upgrades for anyone who has posted in this thread as an apology. Please PM me with your waindigo.org username if you are interested and I will apply the upgrade to your account.

I have released an add-on that will allow subscribers to enable premium features without all the extra bloat of Install and Upgrade by Waindigo:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/premium-by-waindigo.4035/

Jon, I applaud the fact you have taken all this information before you, the pros/cons, the concerns and fears, issues of many, and continually strive to do what you feel is in the best interest for all regarding your add-ons. It's a fine line, but you are at least making an attempt. Thanks for your contributions to the XenForo community.

Jon, I applaud the fact you have taken all this information before you, the pros/cons, the concerns and fears, issues of many, and continually strive to do what you feel is in the best interest for all regarding your add-ons. It's a fine line, but you are at least making an attempt. Thanks for your contributions to the XenForo community.
+1

I am wondering what impact the use of "Add This" within XenForo-software has ?
There are serious concerns about "Add This", but I have not seen any feedback from XF on this.

https://xenforo.com/community/threa...etected-cookie-like-tracking-mechanism.79026/
I fail to see any relevance to this thread and anything that we'd really need to comment on.

AddThis is a third-party service -- like Twitter, G+ and Facebook and their share buttons. We have no connection or involvement with them, beyond providing a very basic integration to aid sharing. If you're not comfortable with an integration, it'd be your choice to disable or remove the integration (or block it at the browser level if desired).

Just want to say that I'm really sorry if I've offended anyone in this thread.

I would like to offer a free year of premium upgrades for anyone who has posted in this thread as an apology. Please PM me with your waindigo.org username if you are interested and I will apply the upgrade to your account.
Has @Jon W provided free year of premium to anyone here, or is it just words.

I want to test some waindigo tools and have messaged him twice, but have been ignored.

I want to test some waindigo tools and have messaged him twice, but have been ignored.
You are only ignored on this site. Feel free to send me a message on my site.

Yes he has provided a free year of Premium to me. I can not speak for others.

Honestly, if I was him, I'd have nothing to do with you or your money considering your attacks on him because he chose to express his religion in an interview. It gets old seeing you constantly take shots at him.

I'm not sure whats come of all the waindigo addons, but I am disappointed to see more or less that they are obsolete and/or unsupported.
Very sad, as there are plenty of them (waindigo addons) in xen's dev history book.

I'm not sure whats come of all the waindigo addons, but I am disappointed to see more or less that they are obsolete and/or unsupported.
Very sad, as there are plenty of them (waindigo addons) in xen's dev history book.

We have a few that we will rewrite or pay to have rewritten for XF2 that we can't live without.

Top Bottom