XF 2.2 Voting buttons not showing?

Mendalla

I upgraded my dev and just fooling around trying out new features. I created a suggestion forum just called Suggestion Box and started a thread in it (suggesting I be banned :D). Then I logged in as my test account and ... no voting buttons. Which I guess isn't a bad thing since no one can vote to ban me :cool:, but it's not what I hoped to see.

So then I started a question thread (since I enabled them in one of my forums), switched user to answer it, then switched user again to try to vote on the answer. No voting buttons.

Any thoughts on what I am missing? Maybe an issue with my style (in which case I shall wait for it to be updated)? I have Xenporta but not sure how it would be the problem.

Not urgent, but I was hoping to get a few of the new features setup and let my mods (aka my lab rats testers) have a look.

Solution
@Mendalla if it's for your main site, I pushed out 2.2 Beta 1 style updates this morning bringing all the templates up-to-date. Let me know if you need any help via convo/on my site.
@Mendalla if it's for your main site, I pushed out 2.2 Beta 1 style updates this morning bringing all the templates up-to-date. Let me know if you need any help via convo/on my site.
Just my dev. Thanks for the tip, @Russ. Probably won't get more time with it until tomorrow now. Busy evening ahead.

Try in a default style with third party add-ons disabled.
I should have thought of that. Sigh.

Highjacking this thread :)

I have a similar problem, in that my user groups are setup to allow voting.

I have created a question style thread but can't see the up vote / down vote arrows. I was running a third party theme so tried with the default skin but still can't see them. Any thoughts appreciated :)

Top Bottom