View "who voted" (usergroup permission)

Good idea in practice, but I think it would clutter the forum listing... just a little bit. Maybe put like a small number like the pin/watch buttons, and put it there...?

My idea was that it opens an overlay and it displays on the overlay. So no clutter is added. Just like when I click on the like list:

View attachment 228778
I know you meant an overlay, the thing is, what I'm saying is we have two avatars on the listing, we have "replies," and "views". Adding another line of text will squish it all especially on mobile.

I know you meant an overlay, the thing is, what I'm saying is we have two avatars on the listing, we have "replies," and "views". Adding another line of text will squish it all especially on mobile.
Why another line of text? You just click on the number (the votes). That's it. It opens an overlay and you see who voted what.

Voted. Not having a permission based function to see who voted (both suggestion and question types) is constraining from a staff point of view.
xF have already stated the voting is already recorded in the dB, so it's just a case of UI for those votes.

You just click on the number (the votes). That's it. It opens an overlay and you see who voted what.
That would be a great implementation.

Voted. Not having a permission based function to see who voted (both suggestion and question types) is constraining from a staff point of view.
It's very constraining for staff to see malicious behavior of up/down votes without this.

Added in my addon (paid):

Added in my addon (paid):
Appreciate it, and I don't mean it disrespectfully, but this is certainly an area that should be core functionality. Not bringing who voted with votes is like not bringing who reacted to reactions. I hope that who voted UI is already done, and just waiting for a final HYS (but wait, there's more) before release.

Top Bottom