Add-on Videoshare

Would you like this script made for xenforo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Micheal

Videoshare is a youtube type of script. Where your users will be able to upload videos or mp3 files with this script. When a video file has been uploaded weather it be a flv,wmv,avi or mpg file This script will re-encode it just like youtube does to a flv file format. FLV means that the file can be played in a flash video player.

With this system you will be able to upload any video file format and it will be re-encoded using ffmpeg to a high quality flv file HD.
You will also be able to add videos from dalymotion facebook youtune and some others.
There is also a youtube browser added to the vbulletin version where you do a search for videos and it will list them on your site then you click the add now button,
this will add the video to your site with the tital descriptsion and the image thumb to this video with just one click of a button.

These are just some of the settings that are within the admincp.

Usergroup Settings
change the usergroup Permissions for the videoshare script.
Can this group view the videoshare script.
Can this group watch videos/MP3 files.
Can this group view the playlists manager.
Can this group make playlists in the playlists manager.
Can this group add new comments to a video/MP3.
Can this group delete comments made to there own files.
Can this group upload video/MP3 files.
Max File Upload Size For This Group ( 1 = 1MB 5 = 5MB )
VIDEOSHARE SETTINGS
General Videoshare Encoder Settings Full Path To ffmpeg
Please put the full path to your ffmpeg I.E. ( /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg )
Full Path To mencoder
Please put the full path to your mencoder I.E. ( /usr/bin/mencoder )
Select Video Quality Please select the video quality you would like for videos that are uploaded in the users uploading
General Videoshare Settings
Videoshare On/Off? If not, no one will be able to use the videoshare System Approve new videos added?
Would you like to approve all new videos/MP3 files added to your site before anyone can see them.
Approve new comments added? Would you like to approve all new comments added to your site before anyone can see them.
Admin Delete Menu
Please put the users id numbers here who you would like to be able to delete videos on the main pages. I.E ( user ID's like this 1,5,257 )
Sites Full Path Settings
Path To Your Forums Folder
Put the full path to your forums folder here. I.E. ( /home/USERNAME/public_html/FORUM )
Full Path To Forum
Please put the full url to your Forum I.E. ( http://www.YOURSITE.com/FORUM )
General PM Settings
Comment Send PM On/Off
Would you like the add new commnet pm system active or not.
Approve PM From User
Put the username you are going to use to send PM's to users when they have added a comment to a video. I.E. ( admin )
Comments Approve PM Title
Put the title you are going to use to send PM's to users when they have added a comment to a video.
Comments Approve PM Message
Put the Message you are going to use to send PM's to users when they have added a comment to a video.
Flag PM Title
Put the title you are going to use to send PM's to users when they have added a flag to a video.
Flag PM Message
Put the Message you are going to use to send PM's to users when they have added a flag to a video.
Video Added PM Title
Put the title you want to use when sending a PM to the admin when a new video is added.
Video Added PM Message
Put the Message you are going to use to send PM's to the admin when a new video is added.
General Per Page Options
Categories Per Page Please put how many categories you would like to show per page
Videos Per Page Please put how many videos you would like to show per page
Featured Videos Per Page Please put how many Featured videos you would like to show per page
New Videos Block Please put how many new videos added you would like to show in the New Videos Added Block
Comments Per Page Please put how many Comments you would like to show per page
Video Title And Description Character Limits Title Character Limit
How many words would you like to show on the title of the videos Description Character Limit How many words would you like to show for the description of the videos
Allowed Tags Put the tages that you will let users use in video titles, descriptions and comments. I.E. (< a > ) seperate each tag with a , like this < a >,< b >
Not in use at this time
General Banner Ads Settings
Videoshare Banner Ads System On/Off? If not, no one will be able to use the Videoshare Banner Ads System
Other FLV Player Settings
FLV Player Used Put the flv player thats being used here
FLV Player Watermark Put the flv player Watermark here this image shows in bottom right corner
FLV Player Width Put the flv players width here
FLV Player Height Put the flv players Height here
FLV Player Auto Start Would you like the flv player to auto start
FLV Player Buffer How long would you like the flv player to buffer the file before starting.

that video thing is limited to the video file types you can upload with the one ill be making you will be able to upload any video format and it will convert it automaticly to an flv file.
Also you can add youtube metacafe facebook and dalymotion videos with just the link to that file.

Take alook here http://www.totally-scripts.com its free to signup then click on video share and you will see what i mean about this script.

Hey Micheal

The thing is there's already Jaxel's XenMedio, whose paid version (http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenmedio-premium-required-expansion.663/) I believe allows one to upload video / mp3 to one's own server. So there may not be too many buyers for this unless this is done very differently.
First sentence, second paragraph states that users will be able to upload their own videos.

That isn't done in XenMedio. You need direct server access for that.

This addon would be greatly appreciated if members will be able to upload their videos to the site or a server that the webmaster specifies in options.

So, Michael, if you can, please allow us to choose which server members can upload videos too instead of only allowing it for root access.

Ah I see... I did not realize that videos had to be uploaded to server first with XenMedio... My bad.

Ah I see... I did not realize that videos had to be uploaded to server first with XenMedio... My bad.
Yeah EQNoble made a sidebar upload tool for uploading vids through XenMedio but it had security issues so he took it down. It would be cool if Jaxel implemented that.

with this one you would not need direct access it would be a form for uploading the files.

On my site i use the apc for uploading all files are uploaded to a folder once they are converted the main file that was uploaded would be deleted as it would not be needed any more as the file would have been converted to flv.

So no direct uploading but uploading through a form.

Here are some screenshots for you to look over so you can see what it would look like.

Attachments

• addcomment.webp
    addcomment.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 19
  • addyoutubevideospage.webp
    addyoutubevideospage.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 19
  • categorypage.webp
    categorypage.webp
    65 KB · Views: 17
  • flagvideo.webp
    flagvideo.webp
    21 KB · Views: 17
  • homepage.webp
    homepage.webp
    76.7 KB · Views: 16
  • mp3player.webp
    mp3player.webp
    54.6 KB · Views: 16
  • myfilespage.webp
    myfilespage.webp
    80.6 KB · Views: 16
  • myplaylistpage.webp
    myplaylistpage.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 17
  • sharevideo.webp
    sharevideo.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 16
  • uploadfilepage.webp
    uploadfilepage.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 16
  • videolist.webp
    videolist.webp
    80.4 KB · Views: 17
  • videoplayerplaylist.webp
    videoplayerplaylist.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 17
some more for you

Attachments

• videostats.webp
    videostats.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 16
  • viewvideopage.webp
    viewvideopage.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 17
One other thing sometimes you will have files that are to big for you to upload with the upload page,
so what i have done is made a folder where you can use your ftp and upload these files to that folder.
Once uploaded the admin would goto the manage ftp files and you can install them from there.

All other files that are within your max upload limit will be done within the upload form within the script.

Every uploaded video will create a new thread?
Videos can be arranged in group and "stored" in a specific thread?

Question: Are the Links from own Videofiles from the Server hidden?
So that my Content is safe.

the direct link to the video file is complety hidden from the user.
The only link the user will see is something like this jk43h34kjkj346
witch is the id code for that video and will not show them where the flv files are being held.

Every uploaded video will create a new thread?
Videos can be arranged in group and "stored" in a specific thread?

This can be added to it with no problem if you want it to make a new thread.

With this video share script you will be able to upload HD videos as well and play them within your own site.

Members will be able to upload videos and the files will be converted the the video quality you have set within the admincp.
So if you have choosen HD quality then this will take abit longer for the files to convert over but the results will be great.

Also you can add youtube metacafe facebook and dalymotion videos with just the link to that file.
and the video linked will be imported and hosted on our server o will remain on youtube metacafe facebook and dalymotiom? How about Vimeo?

There will be a script to import data from XenMedio?

it will place the video players from them sites into your site and play the videos on your site and yes Vimeo is supported as well.

Top Bottom