Add-on Very simple addon to move thread after posting - XF 1.5

SpecialK

I am completely overwhelmed with projects here and need to hire this small task out. If this works out, I will have future XF development projects for you on an ongoing basis. This addon is VERY simple.

1. An option group/option for the administrator to define a list of forums and labels in the format of:
{original_forum_id}|{new_forum_id}|{label} - I am doing it this way to save effort and money. If you can put this into the node settings for the same price, then that's fine too. In tis version, the option list might look like:

Code:
79|82|Move To Member Issues Team Resolved
89|92|Move to Admin Issues Team Resolved
100|25|Move to Admin Attn Forum

2. Under the quick reply editor, IF the thread is in one of the {original_forum_id}s forums, then add a checkbox under the editor and add the {label} to it. When the reply is posted, if the checkbox was checked, move the thread to the {new_forum_id}

That's it. Basically this is going to be used to add a "Move to Resolved" checkbox on a busy forum with a lot of moderator actions happening daily. The purpose is to allow the moderators to easily move the thread to the resolved forum (Which is unique per original forum) just by checking the box. It just saves them a bit of time.

Like I said, I'm just swamped with projects and don't have time to tackle this one, so I'm looking for an XF development resource I can lean on for these types of tasks on an ongoing basis. Please PM me with questions or quotes so that I can keep everything straight.

Top Bottom