• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fixed  Very minor display issue

mjp

When you click the "spam" link the medium default avatar is displayed. But the image repeats and at the bottom you can see a tiny slice of the top of the image:

Untitled-3.jpg

Just so you know it's not an issue with my custom image there, you can see it happens on the default too (though it's a bit more difficult to see):

Untitled-4.jpg

Not a big deal, just an FYI.

---

Also on the page that shows the threads in a forum, the small 48 x 48 image is used, but it is displayed at 36 x 36. Again, not a big deal, but I thought I'd point it out. Someone probably already mentioned it, but I couldn't find the thread.

Untitled-5.jpg

The only place I can see where the small avatar is displayed at 48 x 48 is in the Profile Posts section. If the thread view is going to display at 36 x 36, the default small avatar image should be 36 x36. Otherwise there is unnecessary image distortion.

Minor points, I realize, but I was just replacing the default icons and noticed these things.

Kier

XenForo Developer
Staff member
Aah, looks like an image being displayed inline and no-repeat not being specified. Should be relatively straight-forward to fix next time I'm in that template.

Kier

XenForo Developer
Staff member
Fixed for the next release - it was an over-zealous use of 'background: none' rather than 'background-color: transparent' when dealing with avatars shown in form overlays.

Andy.N

Fixed for the next release - it was an over-zealous use of 'background: none' rather than 'background-color: transparent' when dealing with avatars shown in form overlays.
Kier,
Did you also fix the problem with 36x36 thumbnail that mjp brought up on the second part of this first post?