Vertiforo

Vertiforo [Paid] 2.2.15a

No permission to buy ($5.00)
Hey accidentally purchased the orange version instead of the green. Could someone please help figure out how to change these green colours shown in the screenshots below please.

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 27
Trying to figure out a few things.

1. Can't figure out how to add a Header background image. Where would I do that?
2. I want to change the color of the category strips. Where would I be able to change the color of the category strips?

Trying to color match forums to logo. I was able to change the NavBar color, however, was unable to locate where and what controls the colors of the category strips. The Demo Has a head background image, unfortunately not included with the purchased version, so I have no idea how to add a background image behind the logo in the header.

Capture.webp

@Xaices you have to upload header.png to /styles/vertiforo/img/header.png

You have to edit matti.less file to change colour of category bar :)

Code:
.block-header {
    background: #f2930d !important;
}

@MattiGB Thanks!

Finally figured out the location of the header code last night and the location of where .png was at. That said couldn't find category bar, much appreciated!

I still can not get the footer to display. Yes, I activated the footer addon, however, no custom footer displays. Do you have an idea what I am missing?

@MattiGB

Capture.webp
The User Name is getting cut off on the Node Covers. I saw xFv had the same issue and you would send him a fix... This might be a common issue would like to know the fix as well.

Capture.webp
This is a minor thing but your text on The Footer Edit is cut off and unreadable.

Capture.webp
Getting a lot of these errors.
Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Template public:customcategories.less/matti.less error: Template name 'customcategories.less/matti.less' contains invalid characters src/XF/Template/Templater.php:551
Generated by: Unknown account Dec 24, 2017 at 7:10 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(519): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'customcategorie...')
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1229): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'customcategorie...')
#2 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(614): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:customca...', Array)
#3 [internal function]: XF\CssRenderer->handleLessImport(Object(Less_Tree_Import))
#4 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Import.php(152): call_user_func(Array, Object(Less_Tree_Import))
#5 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(248): Less_Tree_Import->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#6 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Import.php(279): Less_Tree_Ruleset->evalImports(Object(Less_Environment))
#7 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Import.php(198): Less_Tree_Import->ParseImport('/home/shadow47/...', 'public:customca...', Object(Less_Environment))
#8 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(248): Less_Tree_Import->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#9 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(235): Less_Tree_Ruleset->evalImports(Object(Less_Environment))
#10 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(70): Less_Tree_Ruleset->PrepareRuleset(Object(Less_Environment))
#11 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(199): Less_Tree_Ruleset->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#12 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(330): Less_Parser->getCss()
#13 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(311): XF\CssRenderer->renderToCss('public:extra.le...', '@import url("ma...')
#14 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(235): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:extra.le...', NULL)
#15 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(101): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#16 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#17 css.php(30): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 2, 1, '2381792d181a97c...')
#18 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(163) "/community/css.php?css=public%3Anode_list.less%2Cpublic%3Ashare_controls.less%2Cpublic%3Aextra.less&s=2&l=1&d=1514142638&k=2381792d181a97c6d638695730613001d3e92252"
  ["referrer"] => string(41) "https://stygian.games/community/index.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["css"] => string(66) "public:node_list.less,public:share_controls.less,public:extra.less"
    ["s"] => string(1) "2"
    ["l"] => string(1) "1"
    ["d"] => string(10) "1514142638"
    ["k"] => string(40) "2381792d181a97c6d638695730613001d3e92252"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
.node-extra-row {
max-width: 150px !important;
}

Just remove !important from matti.less

2. Will be fixed in next big update but I think you set some wrong css codes. Can you send me customcategories.less on PM?

3. Will be fixed in next big update and I will add option to set node backgrounds easier.

4. The same as 2 and 3 ;D

Clean, fresh install running latest vertiforo 1.3 and XF2, leaves no nodes.
Switch back to default style, they show.

You have to install all plugins attached to the theme ;). By default you should see every nodes. Remember that in 1.3 version I have changed system of setting nodes.

Top Bottom