Vertiforo

Vertiforo [Paid] 1.7.2

No permission to buy ($10.00)

Smadger

Hey accidentally purchased the orange version instead of the green. Could someone please help figure out how to change these green colours shown in the screenshots below please.

Attachments

[xFv]

Previously Cylent1
The last poster username is cut off! Running latest versions of both vertiforo and Xenforo on a clean install.
69.PNG

Xaices

Trying to figure out a few things.

1. Can't figure out how to add a Header background image. Where would I do that?
2. I want to change the color of the category strips. Where would I be able to change the color of the category strips?

Trying to color match forums to logo. I was able to change the NavBar color, however, was unable to locate where and what controls the colors of the category strips. The Demo Has a head background image, unfortunately not included with the purchased version, so I have no idea how to add a background image behind the logo in the header.

Capture.PNG

MattiGB

@Xaices you have to upload header.png to /styles/vertiforo/img/header.png

You have to edit matti.less file to change colour of category bar :)

Code:
.block-header {
    background: #f2930d !important;
}

Xaices

@MattiGB Thanks!

Finally figured out the location of the header code last night and the location of where .png was at. That said couldn't find category bar, much appreciated!

I still can not get the footer to display. Yes, I activated the footer addon, however, no custom footer displays. Do you have an idea what I am missing?

Xaices

@MattiGB

Capture.PNG
The User Name is getting cut off on the Node Covers. I saw xFv had the same issue and you would send him a fix... This might be a common issue would like to know the fix as well.

Capture.PNG
This is a minor thing but your text on The Footer Edit is cut off and unreadable.

Capture.PNG
Getting a lot of these errors.
Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Template public:customcategories.less/matti.less error: Template name 'customcategories.less/matti.less' contains invalid characters src/XF/Template/Templater.php:551
Generated by: Unknown account Dec 24, 2017 at 7:10 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(519): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'customcategorie...')
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1229): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'customcategorie...')
#2 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(614): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:customca...', Array)
#3 [internal function]: XF\CssRenderer->handleLessImport(Object(Less_Tree_Import))
#4 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Import.php(152): call_user_func(Array, Object(Less_Tree_Import))
#5 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(248): Less_Tree_Import->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#6 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Import.php(279): Less_Tree_Ruleset->evalImports(Object(Less_Environment))
#7 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Import.php(198): Less_Tree_Import->ParseImport('/home/shadow47/...', 'public:customca...', Object(Less_Environment))
#8 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(248): Less_Tree_Import->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#9 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(235): Less_Tree_Ruleset->evalImports(Object(Less_Environment))
#10 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(70): Less_Tree_Ruleset->PrepareRuleset(Object(Less_Environment))
#11 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(199): Less_Tree_Ruleset->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#12 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(330): Less_Parser->getCss()
#13 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(311): XF\CssRenderer->renderToCss('public:extra.le...', '@import url("ma...')
#14 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(235): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:extra.le...', NULL)
#15 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(101): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#16 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#17 css.php(30): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 2, 1, '2381792d181a97c...')
#18 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(163) "/community/css.php?css=public%3Anode_list.less%2Cpublic%3Ashare_controls.less%2Cpublic%3Aextra.less&s=2&l=1&d=1514142638&k=2381792d181a97c6d638695730613001d3e92252"
  ["referrer"] => string(41) "https://stygian.games/community/index.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["css"] => string(66) "public:node_list.less,public:share_controls.less,public:extra.less"
    ["s"] => string(1) "2"
    ["l"] => string(1) "1"
    ["d"] => string(10) "1514142638"
    ["k"] => string(40) "2381792d181a97c6d638695730613001d3e92252"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

MattiGB

Code:
.node-extra-row {
max-width: 150px !important;
}
Just remove !important from matti.less

2. Will be fixed in next big update but I think you set some wrong css codes. Can you send me customcategories.less on PM?

3. Will be fixed in next big update and I will add option to set node backgrounds easier.

4. The same as 2 and 3 ;D

[xFv]

Previously Cylent1
Clean, fresh install running latest vertiforo 1.3 and XF2, leaves no nodes.
Switch back to default style, they show.

Capturgge.PNG

MattiGB

Clean, fresh install running latest vertiforo 1.3 and XF2, leaves no nodes.
Switch back to default style, they show.
You have to install all plugins attached to the theme ;). By default you should see every nodes. Remember that in 1.3 version I have changed system of setting nodes.

[xFv]

Previously Cylent1
1 more minor thing... I am using Dragonbyte Credits and the credits tab does not highlite on hover, anyway to fix that?