vBulletin 4 Iphone App!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said they are developing one for the android as well. I think they are going for popular to least. Iphone is the most popular mobile phone so I guess it's first.

They said they are developing one for the android as well. I think they are going for popular to least. Iphone is the most popular mobile phone so I guess it's first.

Personally I couldn't care less what vbulletin are developing. They don't interest me. You combine anything iphone related + vbulletin related and it's just an app to boost their popularity where the time spent could have actually been spent working on creating a stable product. Only then develope those spiffy cool features.

Their long term plan is ridiculous and not very well thought out. They think short term what will please the customers or atleast what customers think will please them.

I think someone said it best on their forums that it would be nice to focus on the features at hand and improve on those.

Nevertheless I'm all for XenForo :cool:

Let's talk about a iPhone-Style/App/Core for xF.
That's importand for the futures of xF.

Good to see they finally are showing something. It's pretty ugly, but this will be good for people sticking with vB4.

I'm anxious to see XF's plans for mobile and TapaTalk's plan for XF.

The world doesn't revolve around a stupid iphone. Seems like developers think the whole population own iphones. I loathe iphones.

It doesn't, but in my opinion it's not stupid. It's an excellent smartphone. I just rather use the full browser to go through a site than have third party apps for every web site just to get a prettier rss feed display that's interactive.

Sorry to hear you don't like the iPhone shelley.

It doesn't, but in my opinion it's not stupid. It's an excellent smartphone. I just rather use the full browser to go through a site than have third party apps for every web site just to get a prettier rss feed display that's interactive.

Sorry to hear you don't like the iPhone shelley.

In my opinion it is stupid, pathetic. and even more for opening this thread it'll go down hill fast. Yes, I was fully aware that the iphone fan club would come storming in defending their beloved iphones app that isn't worth the time nor day. me? I just give them away.

Why are you sorry that I don't like an iphone? I'm sorry that you do. :)

I have a droid phone and does everything the Iphone can do. The Iphone is just popular cuz it's the cool thing to have. I'll stick to using a browser than an App.

In my opinion it is stupid, pathetic. and even more for opening this thread it'll go down hill fast. Yes, I was fully aware that the iphone fan club would come storming in defending their beloved iphones app that isn't worth the time nor day. me? I just give them away.

Why are you sorry that I don't like an iphone? I'm sorry that you do. :)

I think if you put the top 5 used smart phones on a table, and then 5 from 5 years ago.
That the iPhone then and now is in that top 3. And their statistics aren't lying.

Pathetic? .. That's a strong outing. I didn't know you have grown such a hate for it personally. Sorry if something happened in your post that made you not stick to 'meh, dont care for it, i prefer a screen i can't read and a phone that has no features, and looks clunky' but had to go a stance where you're basically making sure it's clear how much you hate/loath it, and how pathetic it is.

Even if I wasn't a fan of the iPhone, i would have still responded the same. Generalizing me for it is what I would call pathetic (since we're using that word).

The thread is about the app by vB, which is in my opinion best discussed there.

I have a droid phone and does everything the Iphone can do. The Iphone is just popular cuz it's the cool thing to have. I'll stick to using a browser than an App.

I agree, use what you need/want, and what works for you - fits within your budget and does the job. Be it a normal old nokia phone, an android or iphone smartphone, or old fashioned blackberry.

Dear vB. I cant read that cr4p. Your monstrous Team Avatars cover vital font. When I pointed it out I was told that was corrected in 4.0.8... So I scrolled down to the bottom. It IS 4.0.8....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom