• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

vBulletin 4 Importer

I have several GBs of attachments stored in the file system and a small database account, so I won't be able to move them to the database.
No problem. The issue was small and ive uploaded a new version which should fix it for file system attachments.

As always, test it first. :)

Ok. So, it's late here and I really didn't have the time to wait for one the larger db's to process, lol. (4.0.7, Suite)

So, I did one that was a little bigger than the last one. I took some time to dig around and so far so good.

Attachments

• XenVB4Final2.webp
    XenVB4Final2.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 56
See? Told you Paul was a stand-up guy. Not to beat a dead horse, but the dude took a lot of abuse only a few days ago and not only is he still here as a part of the community, but he's releasing mods that are sorely needed.

I'm going to watch this thread with great interest.
Completely agree.

I don't agree with everything Paul says (mind you I don't agree with everything ANYONE says!) but I have "known" him (in internet terms) for many years and he did not deserve the abuse he took recently.

Incidentally, if Paul WAS in the "discouraged" thing on here, I sincerely hope that restriction is urgently removed now!

You should use:

PHP:
class XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4 extends XenForo_Importer_vBulletin

It would save you a lot of time and bugs if there any in XenForo_Importer_vBulletin.​

Top Bottom