I am stuck in the middle of the import, as I understand it once you start the import from Garage > Showcase the only way to start over is to drop the DB and start over... While I do have a good fresh backup I would prefer to just hammer through this..
I believe that error has to do with funky characters in a table but I have no idea how to query or identify the specific character...
Here is the error.. The research here tells me that there is probably some special character jacking this up... I was about 29% of the import when it puked... I did check and all of the tables are utf8,
I am just leaving my forum offline right now since I am in a weird spot...
Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xE1' for column 'field_value' at row 1
- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
- Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in VBPGConverter/Importer/VBPGConverter.php at line 687
- VBPGConverter_Importer_VBPGConverter->_addCustomField() in VBPGConverter/Importer/VBPGConverter.php at line 669
- VBPGConverter_Importer_VBPGConverter->_createThread() in VBPGConverter/Importer/VBPGConverter.php at line 572
- VBPGConverter_Importer_VBPGConverter->stepShowcaseImport() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 97
- XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 189
- XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 137
- XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/hayabusa.org/httpdocs/forum/admin.php at line 13