1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 VBCMS Style "Landing Page"

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by BobHarbison, Apr 22, 2014.

1. BobHarbison

BobHarbison New Member

I've used Vbulletin since 2002. I have about 8 licenses. Between the spammers and the bugs, I've finally decided it's time to make the move. I've been running Xenforo since (looks at watch...)

So, I'm a total newb with this software. There's not much I like about the VB CMS system, but the one thing I do like is the main "landing page". I have recent photos from my Photopost gallery there, active topics, new posts, announcements. Great way to start your visit to the forum. You can see an example here:

Is there anything like this for Xenforo? I don't want the whole CMS with various categories and sections and blogs and who knows what. (It was so confusing I never did really figure out how to use the dang thing...) I would like one page though, pretty close to that one. Can anyone suggest a direction I should go to get something like that?
  2. Dakis

Dakis Well-Known Member

You can use the Xenporta add-on or make a Widge Page using the Widgets framework add-on :)
    LPH likes this.