Ultimate Landing Page

Ultimate Landing Page [Paid] 1.0.5

No permission to buy ($20.00)

Stylesfactory

Hm, do you have any plans to support youtube live, or know of an addon to do so? I don't stream on Twitch anymore, have moved to YT.

Hm, do you have any plans to support youtube live, or know of an addon to do so? I don't stream on Twitch anymore, have moved to YT.
I consider Twitch as only gaming streaming platform that counts ;P In future maybe I will also support YouTube but right now I have no plans for it in near future. You can always put live embed in YouTube section as only YouTube content in your landing page.

I consider Twitch as only gaming streaming platform that counts ;P In future maybe I will also support YouTube but right now I have no plans for it in near future. You can always put live embed in YouTube section as only YouTube content in your landing page.
Well, they are taking streaming a lot more seriously now. They rolled out Clips to all channels. And they are testing raids/gifted members to partners right now.

great landing page, but why no update, you said you will fix the issues, insert links ,H1 proper HTML in the landing page.

great landing page, but why no update, you said you will fix the issues, insert links ,H1 proper HTML in the landing page.
Can you give me more details about proper HTML? As far as I know all reported issues were fixed. If I missed something Im sorry 😀.

You must have them if you installed plugin

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230601_110132_com.android.chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20230601_110132_com.android.chrome.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom