1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VB3.8 Import problem

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by tsak76, Apr 13, 2013.

  1. tsak76

    tsak76 Active Member

    after doing a test import i noticed that custom profile fields that are in greek whould not import. i did a second import by renaming the greek field in the vb db into english and it imported. however the options in the drop down menu are also greek and whould not import while the field shows as editable in usercp
     
  2. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    This is likely an indication that either the vB character set is wrong or you need to set a character set for the DB connection when you setup the importer. You will need to redo the importer to test this, however.
     
  3. tsak76

    tsak76 Active Member

    no its not wrong cause 400.000 posts in greek imported fine. only the cystom field had issues . and yes i did set up utf8 while importing
     

Share This Page