VB To XF

Role Model

www.wrestlingsmarks.com

Big thanks to @Adam Howard for taking care of the import as moving to XF is something I've wanted to do all year. Anyways we are a pro wrestling site that has been around since 2008 under a few different names. Using just a handfull of add ons right now and using the splash skin from pixel exit. Anything you see I can do to improve it go ahead and suggest it as I'm trying to learn as I go with XF

www.wrestlingsmarks.com

Big thanks to @Adam Howard for taking care of the import as moving to XF is something I've wanted to do all year. Anyways we are a pro wrestling site that has been around since 2008 under a few different names. Using just a handfull of add ons right now and using the splash skin from pixel exit. Anything you see I can do to improve it go ahead and suggest it as I'm trying to learn as I go with XF
Thanks for the shout out and you are very welcome :)

Last edited:
Hello,

Nice site overall. I can't really see anything apparently wrong with it. I have to admit that I don't know what a "Smark" is but that's of no consequence. For me I would have probably preferred to see some sort of wrestling related imagery implemented into the style. A head banner with some of the Wrestling icons of today or having some sort of category background of a wrestling ring. I don't know, I've always been a graphic whore so don't mind me. Either way, well done!

Hello,

Nice site overall. I can't really see anything apparently wrong with it. I have to admit that I don't know what a "Smark" is but that's of no consequence. For me I would have probably preferred to see some sort of wrestling related imagery implemented into the style. A head banner with some of the Wrestling icons of today or having some sort of category background of a wrestling ring. I don't know, I've always been a graphic whore so don't mind me. Either way, well done!
It's probably an ode to "marks" all around the world. Marks in the world of wrestling is kind of like the word "fan" but little exaggerated. Like this: "I marked when Stone Cold Steve Austin was making an appearance tonight!"

Someone else can explain it better. But you get the idea.

Added favorite wrestler icons to the message info. Was a popular feature when we were on vbulletin happy to see I was able to carry it over.
upload_2013-12-31_0-5-50.webp

Top Bottom