vb 4 importer

rfi

hi

Dears,

Came to xenforo after a long time i am currently using 4.2 vbulletin for my website. I want to switch to xenforo does any safe method of conversion is there? so that I can safely transfer all of my posts and users from vbulletin to xenforo.

Please guide me! is there any demo of conversion is available?

Best Regards,
RFI

Hello and welcome to XenForo :)

The importer has been fully tested on the most current version of vBulletin 4. You should be able to import everything that is of value to you and your community (minus of course skins and add-ons).

Should you need help doing the import, I would be very happy to offer my assistance (once you're a XenForo customer). :)

I just used the importer with vBulletin 4.2.0. Works flawlessly. A lot better experience than impex when I moved from SMF to vBulletin.

Yeah. XF's importers are seamless and very thorough. The import from vB to XF is the cleanest import I have ever done. ImpEx is a little rough around the edges and is not as thorough, but it supports over a hundred different systems. It's breadth versus depth.

I lost a lot of members between SMF and vBulletin. I think it was because people had to recover passwords and lost avatars and all kind of strange things didn't work the right way. Added onto that vBulletin never worked well after it - the search was always dodgy. The members page never worked properly. All sorts of strange issues.

None of this with the vB4 importer.

I lost a lot of members between SMF and vBulletin. I think it was because people had to recover passwords and lost avatars and all kind of strange things didn't work the right way. Added onto that vBulletin never worked well after it - the search was always dodgy. The members page never worked properly. All sorts of strange issues.

None of this with the vB4 importer.
good news especially the users that are switching from vbulletin to xenforo software. Hopefully it would work fine with unicode and UTF-8 Stuff

Top Bottom