various errors "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

Rodrigo Farcas

on AdminCP I get from time to time, this:

"A server error occurred. Please try again later."

Can this be because I'm running PHP 5.2.14 ?

Is there something specific you are doing to produce that error?

Try adding this line to the library/config.php file:

Code:
$config['debug'] = 1;

That may reveal a more detailed error message.

OK!!
I went in AdminCP to Languages -> English (when clicking it, this happens)

Server Error

Undefined index: month_10_short
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Locale.php at line 189
  2. XenForo_Locale::getFormattedDateInternal() in XenForo/Locale.php at line 255
  3. XenForo_Locale::getFormattedDate() in XenForo/Model/Language.php at line 410
  4. XenForo_Model_Language->getLanguageFormatExamples() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Language.php at line 39
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Language->_getLanguageAddEditResponse() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Language.php at line 63
  6. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Language->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/virtual/consumidores.cl/www/admin.php at line 13

Yes, I got the same error message during install ""A server error occurred. Please try again later" but the installer continued running and going though the installation.
I've tried the installer 2 times and always got the same.
If you want to, I can give you access for you to look.

Hey Jake.
Did that, but there's no more info, the only message on the screen is this:

Rebuilding...

An error occurred. Please click the button below for more information.

---
Then it keeps loading and goes to another installation step...

News: the installer got this message going on:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in /var/www/html/virtual/consumidores.cl/www/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 320
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in /var/www/html/virtual/consumidores.cl/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 468
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in /var/www/html/virtual/consumidores.cl/www/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 992
  4. XenForo_Model_Phrase->deletePhrasesForAddOn() in /var/www/html/virtual/consumidores.cl/www/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 1022
  5. XenForo_Model_Phrase->importPhrasesAddOnXml() in /var/www/html/virtual/consumidores.cl/www/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportPhrase.php at line 33
  6. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportPhrase->rebuild() in /var/www/html/virtual/consumidores.cl/www/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  7. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in /var/www/html/virtual/consumidores.cl/www/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 243
  8. XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2b() in /var/www/html/virtual/consumidores.cl/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in /var/www/html/virtual/consumidores.cl/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/virtual/consumidores.cl/www/install/index.php at line 17

Top Bottom