1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Vanishing Column in Forum Nodes Tree in AdminCP

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Neutral Singh, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Neutral Singh

Neutral Singh Well-Known Member

Well, today i hit the 500 node mark... o_O and as soon as i created the 500th node the following Create new... column with drop-down options simply vanishes altogether...

Showing 499 of 499 items...
    Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 11.37.58 PM.png
    Showing 500 of 500 items... dang! the Create New... column is gone without a trace... without the drop-down option to create a child node, it is very tedious to create more new child nodes... and i was looking forward to hit the 1000 nodes mark pretty soon... :(
    Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 11.45.59 PM.png

Any pointer?
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There is a limit of 500 for performance reasons.

You can still create new nodes from the main page.
  3. Neutral Singh

Is there anyway to bypass or increase this limit?
  4. Neutral Singh

@Brogan, I would like to increase this limit temporarily ... which php fine should i edit. Thank you.
  5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It's controlled in an admin template. Node_list I think, but this sort of edit is not something we recommend or really something we'd cover in our support.
  6. James

James Well-Known Member

Your server certainly won't :eek: you should probably think about restructuring using thread prefixes and/or perhaps consolidating nodes.
    Amaury and Neutral Singh like this.