Vacation :)

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
Glad summer's comin' to an end! We're going on vacation next week for the Labor Day holiday. I'm taking the wife to a 24-hour fitness center.

I was poking fun at the fact that you asked if he was going on vacation when he said he was going on a vacation. :p

Well... -although implying- he didn't say it literally, did he? Dûh... :p

Anyway... I need a huge break from workload/stress myself, so I will be off to Sicily - Italy this Monday. Never been there before... anybody has any nice tips/suggestions? :)

Well... -although implying- he didn't say it literally, did he? Dûh... :p

Anyway... I need a huge break from workload/stress myself, so I will be off to Sicily - Italy this Monday. Never been there before... anybody has any nice tips/suggestions? :)

beware of the Mafia :cool:

Avoid the ice cream parlours....that's where the mafia hang out.

I kid you not, when I was working there I used to watch them pull up outside, get the local kids to watch over their cars (Ferraris, Lamborghinis, etc.) and then saunter into the parlour wearing long black coats and shades and order a limoncello gelato with extra nuts :D

caturday.png

Congrats Floris! All my vacation time was used up over the course of the summer. Sadly, here in the States, I won't be getting my Labor Day off....well, at least from classes. The PR office I part time at is giving me the day off ;).

Avoid the ice cream parlours....that's where the mafia hang out.

I kid you not, when I was working there I used to watch them pull up outside, get the local kids to watch over their cars (Ferraris, Lamborghinis, etc.) and then saunter into the parlour wearing long black coats and shades and order a limoncello gelato with extra nuts :D
Really? Like for real and your not kidding me?

Top Bottom