[UW] Forum Comments System [Deleted]

Another developer couldn’t pick this up, unless the original developer gave them the rights to the addon. Otherwise it would have to be written from scratch.

Yes I was unclear sorry. I meant pick this up as in making a "comment addon", not the actual code for this specific addon.

Maybe had it commissioned and built by someone else, and retains the rights to it.

Actually this add-on is made for me based on my own ideas how a comment add-on should work. I have only decided to share it here with the community for those who like it, because I think a good comment add-on is very useful and could help others too.

I saw this on page 2, couldn't be bothered to read the rest of the thread to see if some actual dev had taken it on or not

I was intersted in this a couple of years back, but did have concerns about an entire forum being ruined if it stopped working for whatever reason.

For anyone looking for a replacement, I think this addon does much the same thing (although hard to say, since I can't see the full feature list for this one):

For anyone looking for a replacement, I think this addon does much the same thing (although hard to say, since I can't see the full feature list for this one):

Honestly , a bit fed up purchasing addons from unreliable developers, so I'll keep my money in my pocket. I already removed more than half of addons from my forum. It's really waste of money. Would be great if XF Team wil add some features to the forum, like Comments in the future.

Honestly , a bit fed up purchasing addons from unreliable developers, so I'll keep my money in my pocket. I already removed more than half of addons from my forum. It's really waste of money. Would be great if XF Team wil add some features to the forum, like Comments in the future.

Are you saying this is an unreliable developer?

I have one of his paid addon's and he was very quick to address some problems I had with it, releasing small multiple updates in the space of hours, based on my feedback. That's my only experience with him.

Top Bottom