[UW] Forum Comments System [Deleted]

Bug with the latest version.
Users cannot visit any other pages of thread_view except page 1.

A must have addon for active forums.
A very talented developer.
Top notch support and very quick response time.
Since 4 months of using, now I got 396,000+ of comments.. just Wow!

xffutureuser updated [UW] Forum Comments System with a new update entry:

Version 1.8.17

🔹 When comments are moved now also the reactions in those comments are preserved.

🔹From moved comments, converted to replies, the arrow link was removed.

🔸while trying to copy comments an error was generated, so this was fixed.

🔸When a thread was set to not allow new posts, a comment link still appeared on comments.
So this was fixed.

🔸Usually links are unfurled for all users in posts/replies but when a guest posts a link in a comment, just the URL showed.
So this was fixed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, an other little question before maybe possibly it might be possible that eventually i buy it 😂
Is it possible to limit the comments lenght ? number of characters or lines for example ?

I understand, but that would have been a very useful option knowing that a comment is not really an answer. A character limit would have been perfect. Maybe in a future update?

Why is there a mismatch in the version numbers from this resource to your website? Where is the latest version? And is it for 2.2? Here on XF you post 1.8.17 as the latest version, but on your website that is a "old" branch on 2.1.x. It's a mess.

1602843701988.webp

1602843832740.webp

Why is there a mismatch in the version numbers from this resource to your website? Where is the latest version? And is it for 2.2? Here on XF you post 1.8.17 as the latest version, but on your website that is a "old" branch on 2.1.x. It's a mess.

View attachment 237656

View attachment 237658
There is no mismatch, each version number here corresponds with the same version number on my website. It's just that here I am a bit behind. Will try to catch up.

Top Bottom