XF 2.1 Users Unable to Register

KensonPlays

TOPIC RESOLVED: I had to make sure to use ReCAPTCHA V2, not V3. [For anyone searching in future]

I have attached a screenshot of the Registration settings. I've tried with Chrome, Chrome Incognito, Firefox, Firefox Private, and Edge.
1573589874064.png

Unsure on what's going on.

Another part of the page:
1573589907137.png

My license only covers up to 2.1.0. Unless there's a bugfix that would fix an issue I'm having, or a new feature, I can't budget out the $85 to renew my license currently. Being unemployed sucks.

Here's the Addons page, in case it helps:
1573590047532.png

Last edited:
There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with your settings as far as I can see.

It's difficult to know what the issue could be as you give no details about what happens when someone tries to register.

You are using XPress and XLink which are for Wordpress integration and bridge. Maybe there's an issue with these. Have you tried disabling all add-ons and trying to register directly on your forums to see if that works?

Yes, we have tried with zero addons, and default theme, and Tactical theme.

EDIT: I do want XPress and stuff to work so when they visit my blog, they can comment on it.

EDIT 2: I am using a temporary URL (Not ready for prime-time so I'm limiting who can see it until ready), not the one on my license currently, would that cause it?

Last edited:
You still haven't given any further details on users not being able to register. Are there any error messages? Can users fill in the registration form? If they do fill it in, what happens when they submit the information? If it submits correctly, does anything show up in the ACP or database (which I assume is a separate database from your real site)?

You still haven't given any further details on users not being able to register. Are there any error messages? Can users fill in the registration form? If they do fill it in, what happens when they submit the information? If it submits correctly, does anything show up in the ACP or database (which I assume is a separate database from your real site)?
The registration field pops up, but hitting the "Register" button does nothing. No URL bar change, nothing. Nothing in Server Error Logs and User Change logs are just things like me modifying my signature haha.

The problem is due to the Google invisible captcha you have configured.

View attachment 213563

Change the captcha type.
Hmm, I copied it exactly. Let me triple check.

Top Bottom