XF 2.0 Users awaiting confirmation

JoyFreak

When a user is awaiting email confirmation and you click on their profile when they are in that state, it says "This user's profile is not available.". I have noticed that on Xenforo community it does not do that. How can I allow my guests/members to still view members who are awaiting email confirmation?

Edit: I also want to allow them to be visible to other members in the members online widget. But I think they are both linked to each other anyway.

Thanks

Last edited:
The same behavior would exist here. You just generally won't see these users as we don't list them publicly. Users in this state (and a couple others) haven't completed the registration process and thus aren't considered "full" members. Hence, they aren't displayed anywhere.

Changing this would require custom development.

The same behavior would exist here. You just generally won't see these users as we don't list them publicly. Users in this state (and a couple others) haven't completed the registration process and thus aren't considered "full" members. Hence, they aren't displayed anywhere.

Changing this would require custom development.

Ok, I did test this on here and it worked. But I understand what you are saying. Thanks for the reply.

Top Bottom