Username CSS

CedricV

I would love to see what everyone has on their forum in terms of username styling. I'm kind of lacking some ideas here and I'm wondering if anyone has something more special than the traditional red for admins.

1674516145463.png

Added the following to widget_members_online (and also AndyB's "members recently online" addon):

Code:
<br />
            <b>KEY</b>: <a href="/pages/staff/"><span class="username--style3">staff</span></a>, <a href="/pages/supporters/"><span class="username--style16">sponsor</span></a>, <a href="/pages/supporters/"><span class="username--style15">supporter</span></a>, <a href="../register/"><span class="username--style2">member</span></a>

And the styles are set in usergroup settings:

1674516391729.png

and they show in the forums as:

1674516435186.png

I would love to see what everyone has on their forum in terms of username styling. I'm kind of lacking some ideas here and I'm wondering if anyone has something more special than the traditional red for admins.
1674602275490.webp
I "sell" the colors with the Dragonbyte store add-on, users comment and have a certain amount of virtual gold, they can combine colors to get one of their own.

Store:

1674602421404.webp

Top Bottom