User Upgrades question. Manually adjusting Autotime.

jonsidneyb

Edited, I found that answer to my original question but have a new one related to this.

I see my user upgrades listed. When I look at Active User Upgrades that is empty. Should the 4 user upgrades I have now be showing up in Active Upgrades?

They are showing on mine, so I would say yes. Have the users been on the site since upgrading?

We are doing a migration. I had it set up then we moved members over from vB4 to XenForo. The actual migration is done but I have not opened the XenForo forum yet. We are doing house cleaning. I am going to have to manually upgrade a lot of these people and set the time in them. I am trying to determine is I am set up right on XenForo.

I think I know what is going on. I have some users in the secondary user groups but they came over from vB like that. When I click controls and then select view users it comes up empty. There is also the selection of manually upgrade user.

What I think I need to do is remove everyone from the secondary user groups and input them manually with their time.

Top Bottom