1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User Upgrades question. Manually adjusting Autotime.

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by jonsidneyb, Apr 1, 2012.

1. jonsidneyb

jonsidneyb Well-Known Member

Edited, I found that answer to my original question but have a new one related to this.

I see my user upgrades listed. When I look at Active User Upgrades that is empty. Should the 4 user upgrades I have now be showing up in Active Upgrades?

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

They are showing on mine, so I would say yes. Have the users been on the site since upgrading?

3. jonsidneyb

We are doing a migration. I had it set up then we moved members over from vB4 to XenForo. The actual migration is done but I have not opened the XenForo forum yet. We are doing house cleaning. I am going to have to manually upgrade a lot of these people and set the time in them. I am trying to determine is I am set up right on XenForo.

4. jonsidneyb

I think I know what is going on. I have some users in the secondary user groups but they came over from vB like that. When I click controls and then select view users it comes up empty. There is also the selection of manually upgrade user.

What I think I need to do is remove everyone from the secondary user groups and input them manually with their time.

5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

I see. Manual upgrades work fine.

6. jonsidneyb

Why are some of them going in to seconday user groups like I want while others are changing the primary user group?

7. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

No idea, It's designed to add secondary groups.

8. jonsidneyb

9. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Sounds like a job for Brogan man.

10. jonsidneyb

I have them all set up now. Still not sure why some where going into the primary user group.