XF 1.5 User upgrades not working

MDK

we migrated from vBulletin to xF recently and noticed there is an issue with the paid subscriptions. They worked fine with VB.
We have IPN enabled and the callback function set accordingly in the settings.
Screenshot below shows the old URL but this is changed properly to the xF requirement.
Attached also a screenshot from the IPN history. Not sure why it says "retrying"?
Looked into the message ID and I don't see any issues there but I am not that familiar with it what it should say.
In xF the transaction log shows nothing.
This is the content from the message
. transaction_subject=&payment_date=05:49:08 Jun 15, 2017 PDT&txn_type=web_accept&last_name=Payne&residence_country=US&item_name=Account Upgrade: Test subscription (zak.payne)&payment_gross=1.00&mc_currency=USD&business=paypal@tcmas.org&payment_type=instant&protection_eligibility=Ineligible&verify_sign=AcefQ6UBaP4MKFRbTfIGiMQqAxpgA5nRjmBigLWT6jx2BYR4Qnbkrdvn&payer_status=verified&payer_email=zak.payne@gmail.com&txn_id=39253429HH816705X&quantity=1&receiver_email=paypal@tcmas.org&first_name=Zachary&payer_id=Y9FK7QXQEUEJU&receiver_id=RTM7JSQF4CZ5S&item_number=&payment_status=Completed&payment_fee=0.32&mc_fee=0.32&mc_gross=1.00&custom=2925,5,token,2925,1497530911,0b2e68a41716f6946d0fce7c69b801e715a030de&charset=windows-1252&notify_version=3.8&ipn_track_id=9a3354ca1c4b8

Any help greatly appreciated
Mike

IMG_0773.webp IMG_0774.webp

The IPN field is largely irrelevant as XF passes the correct URL to PayPal when the upgrade is purchased.
However, for accuracy, it should just be: [your Board URL]/payment_callback.php.

Having said that, are these recurring payments which were originally set up in VB?
If so, they won't carry over to XF - members will have to cancel it in their PP account and resubscribe.

The correct URL for the callback was set correctly. Screenshot was from before the change and just to illustrate the IPN'S were enabled.

The transactions shown are not from the old vB or recurring ones. I created a new test subscription in xF and those are purchases done by myself and another member from the club to test them out. After I did the purchase within PayPal and returned to our site it showed the message my account would be upgraded once the transaction was approved.
I checked my personal bank account and the transaction showed up in there.
It seems xF doesn't process the purchases for some reason

Is there anything in the transaction log for those upgrades?

admin.php?user-upgrades/transaction-log

I should add that myself and others have had failed IPN callbacks recently.
Whether that is due to the impending SSL change or something else, it looks like PP are having issues recently.

Is there anything in the transaction log for those upgrades?

admin.php?user-upgrades/transaction-log

I should add that myself and others have had failed IPN callbacks recently.
Whether that is due to the impending SSL change or something else, it looks like PP are having issues recently.

Nothing in the transaction log. It is so weird

You will need to get in touch with PP then - that means they never sent a callback to the site (which is why the upgrade wasn't processed by XF).

If you click on the message ID in the IPN history, I think you'll get some more details (such as the URL of the IPN callback).

Top Bottom