1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User Upgrade Transaction Log

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by click here, May 19, 2015.

1. click here

click here Active Member

What stats are tracked in the User Upgrade Transaction Log? Are they date searchable etc.? Is there a screen shot somewhere? Thanks

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

The log is really for debugging purposes. It just logs every callback received with all of the data and the action taken. As an example:
    upload_2015-5-20_11-48-40.png

The search is:

upload_2015-5-20_11-47-50.png

3. click here

click here Active Member

Can you get info like how many current upgraded users there are... or how many users were upgraded between a certain date range? How does it compare to the paid subscription stats in VB3.8 ? I need to be able to go back and look at subscriber data, if I'm selling less and less each month I just need to know if I'm on a path to bankruptcy or not. ;-)

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

The transaction log lists the raw requests coming in. You can see the active user upgrades (and expired ones), but there isn't explicit tracking of payments coming in for example (that would be handled by PayPal).