XF 2.1 User Upgrade Difficulties

Ben Timberley

Hi everyone! This is my first post, so please be gentle.

This is my first Xenforo forum, and I'm building it for a membership organisation, with all but one visitors area paywalled.

I'm really struggling to get the User Upgrade Payment system to work properly. I've got payment profiles and the upgrade system configured... but getting the user account upgrade to actually happen is proving problematic.

Here's the user tree --> Unregistered > Register > Subscribed Member. (Is there a way of paywalling at the register phase?)

Braintree - So Braintree processed the payment (still trying to figure out where the money actually went), and then in the log returned "Information OK, no action." The user account remained at the Registered level. It appears to be missing a transaction ID, which is odd, and is I suspect what is causing the failure to upgrade.

Also, just to be clear, how do people issue receipts etc? Does everyone here program their merchant portal to do the receipt mailing etc?

P.S. I've lost the link to how to set up the html code for sandbox mode... anyone got it kicking about?

P.P.S. I'm not a coder.

Cheers, Ben.

Top Bottom