1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

******* - User Upgrade Expired Reminder [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Brivium, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brivium

Brivium Well-Known Member

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - User Upgrade Expired Reminder - It let's your members consider when their account upgrades are about to expire.

Read more about this resource...

2. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

This is extremely useful. Thank you for creating it.
    There is one thing that my members frequently complain about with my subscription reminders on vbulletin: I have my reminders set so that they get a reminder a week before the subscription expires. If they purchase a subscription that is valid for a week, then they will get a reminder immediately after they buy it.
    This could be resolved if there would be a setting to not send out a reminder if the subscription has started less than x days ago.

3. Dynamic

Dynamic Well-Known Member

Hi there,

Does this have branding on it? If so how much does it cost to remove?

Thanks.

4. Brivium

Yes, This have branding on the footer. You can removal this by click on donate button on overview page and send any amount you want (only apply for free addons). After we received donation, we will tel you the way to removal copyright.

5. Dynamic

Hi there,

No problem.

Thanks.

6. Dynamic

Hi mate,

Can't see where to donate. Can you just PM me your paypal address? I'll let you know my paypal address. Please include instructions once payment is made.

Thanks

7. Brivium

Hello,

You can see donation button on overview page or you can click on following donate button.
    DONATION:
    If you appreciate this and want to help us, please consider to contribute to its development with a donation.

[​IMG]
    Alternatively, please consider contributing in other ways, such as providing support to other users in the discussion thread, liking or reviewing the add-on, or even just sending us a friendly message of support ... every little helps.

Yours faithfully,

8. Dynamic

Donation sent. Please PM me the details.

Thanks.

9. Brivium

Hello,

Thanks for your payment. A message with instruction to remove branding will send to you via conversation shortly.

Yours faithfully,

10. Dynamic

Thanks.

11. squirrly

squirrly Active Member

Is it possible to customize the message that is sent out?

12. Brivium

You can custom the message by modify following phrases:
    • BRUER_upgrade_expire_on_x
    • BRUER_user_email_upgrade_expire_body_html
    • BRUER_user_email_upgrade_expire_body_text

squirrly likes this.
  13. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

14. Brivium

Sure. Why not ?

15. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

Because in the Overview you stated compatibile with 1.1 1.2 1.3 ;)

16. Jeanette

Jeanette Member

A bit similar to @Alfa1 we have members with annual subs which this may be useful for but also some with monthly subs on a DD , would we be able to exclude these members from the reminder?

Jx

Alfa1 likes this.
  17. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Yes, it would be better to just exclude members who have a running subscription. There is no sense in reminding people who have it set to automatically renew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.