******* - User Upgrade Expired Reminder [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - User Upgrade Expired Reminder - It let's your members consider when their account upgrades are about to expire.

INFORMATION:
It let's your members consider when their account upgrades are about to expire.

FEATURES:
- Can send alert and/or email X days before a user upgrade is about to expire.
- Can option X days before a user upgrade is about to expire.

INSTALLATION:
- Upload contents of Upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
- Install XML\addon-BR_ActiveUpgradeExporter.xml file.

DONATION:
If you appreciate this and want to help us, please consider...

Read more about this resource...

This is extremely useful. Thank you for creating it.
There is one thing that my members frequently complain about with my subscription reminders on vbulletin: I have my reminders set so that they get a reminder a week before the subscription expires. If they purchase a subscription that is valid for a week, then they will get a reminder immediately after they buy it.
This could be resolved if there would be a setting to not send out a reminder if the subscription has started less than x days ago.

Hi there,

Does this have branding on it? If so how much does it cost to remove?

Thanks.

Yes, This have branding on the footer. You can removal this by click on donate button on overview page and send any amount you want (only apply for free addons). After we received donation, we will tel you the way to removal copyright.

Hi mate,

Can't see where to donate. Can you just PM me your paypal address? I'll let you know my paypal address. Please include instructions once payment is made.

Thanks

Hello,

You can see donation button on overview page or you can click on following donate button.
DONATION:
If you appreciate this and want to help us, please consider to contribute to its development with a donation.

Alternatively, please consider contributing in other ways, such as providing support to other users in the discussion thread, liking or reviewing the add-on, or even just sending us a friendly message of support ... every little helps.

Yours faithfully,

Hello,

Thanks for your payment. A message with instruction to remove branding will send to you via conversation shortly.

Yours faithfully,

A bit similar to @Alfa1 we have members with annual subs which this may be useful for but also some with monthly subs on a DD , would we be able to exclude these members from the reminder?

Jx

Yes, it would be better to just exclude members who have a running subscription. There is no sense in reminding people who have it set to automatically renew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom