XF 1.4 User Upgrade Causing Errors - HELP!!!

ratrodbikes

Last night I upgraded my forum from 1.4.1 to 1.4.4.

This morning I checked my error log and fond several server errors.

Screen shot 2015-02-01 at 4.53.33 PM.webp

Here's an example of the first one on the list...

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'XenForo_Error' not found - library/ExUp/Model/UserUpgrade.php:408
Generated By: Rat Rod, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError(2048, 'Declaration of ...', '/home/ratrodbi/...', 408, Array)
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(72) "http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/admin.php?user-upgrades/transaction-log"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["user-upgrades/transaction-log"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}​

Here's another one from further down the list...

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'XenForo_Error' not found - library/ExUp/Model/UserUpgrade.php:408
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:00 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError(2048, 'Declaration of ...', '/home/ratrodbi/...', 408, Array)
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(51) "/forum/index.php?threads/custom-trikes.87457/page-2"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I was in the Admin panel and needed to check on my user upgrades and each time I tried to check any of the user upgrade info I received the following error message...

Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Error' not found in /home/ratrodbi/public_html/forum/library/ExUp/Model/UserUpgrade.php on line 408
I receive the above fatal error message when I try to check on any of the following..

Unfortunately I'm not a programmer so I have no idea what these errors mean. Hoping someone here can help me out.

I set up a Pro Member option on my forum that allows folks to upload photos directly to the forum. They pay $20/year to be a Pro Member. They are also allowed to post photos to the forum's sonnb - XenGallery system.

It looks like some of the files may be missing or corrupt.

Try uploading them again.

Edit: Having looked at it again, what is ExUp? Is that from an add-on?

Top Bottom