Fixed User unable to Upload - Strange #s

clackey

I'm using MG 1.1.2, I've been working on this for a couple days and can't seem to figure it out. I have one user who uploaded 3 photos to MG then deleted (hid) them. The error is showing that he has uploaded 3.5GB but no idea how he got there with a 50Mb limit. Now of course he can't upload anything as he keeps getting this error.
IMG_2091 (1).webp

I've completely deleted his MG uploads, albums, increased his limit to unlimited (although it still shows 50), rebuilt some of the cached data, etc.. I couldn't reproduce it on my account and I can't seem to get anything uploaded on his account without getting this error.

Does the size of his uploads include images uploaded via threads in xenforo?

That's somewhat concerning because we did make a change here in 1.1.2. That said I'm quietly confident that the code is working as expected or we would have seen more reports of this.

Could you check what version is listed in the Admin CP for the add-on?

Also does using the Rebuild User Quotas rebuild under Applications > Gallery Rebuilds return the reported quota back to normal?

Do you have any errors in the Server Error Log?

I have some further ideas but I think that's enough questions for now :)

- The add on page in the admin shows 1.1.2.

- Ran "Rebuild XenForo Media Gallery User Media Quota" comes back as "successful" but still shows 3.5GB in the error message. Interestingly it shows 3.5mb in the Your Stats on his media page but I think that is just the wrong label? Attached both pics.

- Nothing regarding this in the server log - just a couple email issues.

Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 5.57.54 PM.webp Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 5.58.35 PM.webp

Would it be possible to take a closer look at this?

If I can get access to FTP and the database, I can check a few things, and do some more testing. I can't see anything obvious that would cause this so a closer look might be easier.

Submit a ticket from your customer area with more details.

I have updated the ticket, but this is basically down to the quota rebuild not happening for that user. That user shouldn't have had a quota listed at all because they didn't actually have any media. The rebuild was only running if the media count was > 0.

We'll change this in the next release. Hopefully you can confirm it's working now :)

Top Bottom