User tidy up

Heatsink

Hi looking for something to help me tidy up my users have 5000 plus but many are dead accounts so either need a tool to list them with last access and quick delete or a tool that deletes accounts after say 6 months

Been serarching resources and not found much so far but may have missed some would greatly appreciate any suggestions

Cheers

Jon

Hi thanks for tip but had try'd that but limited in its search functions - as in If I want to delete and select all accounts not used in say past 12 months the search options dont allow this

Hi thanks for tip but had try'd that but limited in its search functions - as in If I want to delete and select all accounts not used in say past 12 months the search options dont allow this
Yes it does - I have used it to find members who haven't logged in for a year.

So yeh the last visited field could be used but in my case we imported base user details to Xenforo from Drupal so we have a lot of dead accounts I cant filter my fault should have done a better account tidy up prior to import
but we are live now and struggling to filter the dead accounts

So in my case as we have no visit date on the import accounts I need to delete all accounts that have not visited - as it stands they have imported account

So in my case as we have no visit date on the import accounts I need to delete all accounts that have not visited - as it stands they have imported account
Could you base your search on trophy points equalling zero? If they've never visited then they won't have any unlike those who have.

well Can get to the point I now have a list of active members since the import so the ones I want to keep just need to invert the filter some how :(

With the Trophies it seems to default to 0 though so at present its default is 0 and then -1
Set both to zero.

BTW the last access date of 26 March - is that when the users you want to delete last accessed? If so you should be putting that date in the second box of "Last visited between" and leaving the first box blank. That'll list those who last visited on that date or earlier.

Top Bottom