XF 1.2 User Ranks with Images

Jefferson Filho

Hello,

I know that have many topics talking about this subject, but none of them could solve my problem!
With the version 1.2 you can customize your own rank images with css class, but the problem is that I can't just put a image without any text and never show the whole image! Here is a picture of the problem.

947f8012c203d2acf3f4b4b030851d04.png

So i would like to know how to remove the text and make the image show the full size.

Thanks!

With regards to your other issue you will need to provide a link to the page/your site so that anyone bumping into this thread willing to help can debug the problem. I'd suggest judging by the screenshot that you look at the standard xf banners to see how they are displayed since I'm quite sure you may be missing quite a lot of css to get it to display.

Awesome! Fixed! I will make a quick tutorial then for people in future who has the same trouble as me can do it! I will add the credits for people who helped me!

No need to credit me :) That will be your resource and you will have earned the credit for that. Look forward in seeing you post this into the resource manager which I'm sure will be beneficial to many people. :)

edit: excellent work on the design of those ranks, they look really good :thumbsup:

No need to credit me :) That will be your resource and you will have earned the credit for that. Look forward in seeing you post this into the resource manager which I'm sure will be beneficial to many people. :)

edit: excellent work on the design of those ranks, they look really good (y)
Thank you but I will do anyway :p

Thanks! I was thinking to provide them for free after I finish them all ;)

Top Bottom