[RT] User Rank Ribbons

User Rank Ribbons 2.3.5

No permission to download
@Lemminator
I'm using WampServer, by default this is on the line 456:
PHP:
; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (128MB)
; http://php.net/memory-limit
memory_limit = 128M
Anyway I added the code you pasted and restarted all my services. And It's not working.. And by the way! Remove the "; " to enable the line:
PHP:
; How many GET/POST/COOKIE input variables may be accepted
max_input_vars = 2000
Well, I uncommented the line and it's still not working but this will maybe help someone in future..
Any other suggestions? @Daniel 'RTRD' ?
EDIT:
I'm using the version with 35 Rank Ribbons, may this be the reason?
Plugin version: 2.3.4

Last edited:
Please can you add this to the new version, which does not require TMS?

9388a8d1ebf1abcd3fe1d174727af027.png

Or please repair the code for version 1.2.4 of xF that all out of position

I'm trying to install this on 1.1.5 with TMS. There are no options in the TMS and only my "Online" ribbon shows. Any suggestions?

Hey guys, I've got an issue with my installation.
issue 1.webp
So basically, I am combining it with the medal system, but it seems that there's no place for me to edit the position of the add on so it aligns with the "staff member" and is shown above the medals. Anyone knows how to do this?

2nd, when I change the color, it just changes the little dot area on the left no matter what repeat I choose, so is there a way I can change the background color of the banner?

Thanks so much!

Hey guys, I've got an issue with my installation.
View attachment 67495
So basically, I am combining it with the medal system, but it seems that there's no place for me to edit the position of the add on so it aligns with the "staff member" and is shown above the medals. Anyone knows how to do this?

2nd, when I change the color, it just changes the little dot area on the left no matter what repeat I choose, so is there a way I can change the background color of the banner?

Thanks so much!
Witch medal system is it ??

No sir.
I just uploaded it.
Can I get access to your forum to take a look at it?

I am use a Linux Root Server

I have also install the 35 Rank
Try setting it even higher, like 3000.

@Lemminator
I will install the Use Ribbons addon with 15 Ribbons and tell you the result soon..
@Lemminator
As I thought, the 35 ribbons version is broken.
The 15 Ribbon is working good so far.
Try setting it even higher, like 3000.

I'm trying to install this on 1.1.5 with TMS. There are no options in the TMS and only my "Online" ribbon shows. Any suggestions?
It does not use TMS anymore it uses TM.

Please can you add this to the new version, which does not require TMS?

9388a8d1ebf1abcd3fe1d174727af027.png

Or please repair the code for version 1.2.4 of xF that all out of position
Yes, I can add it. What to you mean by I need to repair the code?

Hi @Daniel 'RTRD'

I notice that URR are now compatible with 1.2+ and wonder what does add-on do now that ribbons are part of 1.2.

Loved the User Ranked Ribbons but thought they were redundant now.

Could you post explain what it does in 1.2+?

Thanks!

How hard would it be to make this so a user with a certain *number of posts* gets a certain ribbon? That's what I thought this mod would do, and is what I'm looking for...

i notice with the 35 color version that the banners are listed incorrectly.

they are listed 1, 10-35,4-9
2 and 3 seem to be completely missing.

i have installed it several times and produce similar results.

It also seems that because of this (maybe, i am not a developer), i get this message when i save the addon. Note: i have both changed each option and tested it vanilla.

The specified string could not be converted to an input object, either because it was not found or because it contained errors.

Top Bottom