[RT] User Rank Ribbons

User Rank Ribbons 2.3.5

No permission to download
Any idea why my moderator usergroup doesn't have the tag displayed?
J3fZTRY.png

Hey, I installed this addon and [RT] User Online status and TMS addon.
Everything is working but when i'm trying to change a rank ribbon it gives me this error:
ERROR
-----------------
The specified string could not be converted to an input object, either because it was not found or because it contained errors.

Yes I know that i'm supposed to edit the "max_input_vars" to "2000" instead of "1000" but there is no suck line inside of my php.ini in Apache folder and in Xenforo folder there is no php.ini.
Where should I search after that file or should I add that line manually?

i cant disable any ribbon :-(
this is my error message
Code:
Error
Der angegebene String konnte nicht in ein Eingabe-Objekt umgewandelt werden. Entweder wurde er nicht gefunden, oder er beinhaltet Fehler.

i have set the max_input_vars 2ooo but the problem is the same

can you help me please ?

it is the same error from @DistortedDorian

greetz lemmi

ps @DistortedDorian look in etc /php5/cli/php.ini you can find the max_input_vars ..... but i have change it and the problem was not solved

@Lemminator
I already know where the php.ini file is and i'm running on version 5.4.3 of php. But there is no suck line "max_input_vars" I used the search engine in Notepad++ and nothing was found. I searched after value "1000" and "2000" to find any line that have this numbers but none of the lines was called max_input_vars, I just did a fast search with Windows 7's default notepad and "max_input_vars" was not found.
Any suggestions? Should I add that line and if yes where?

Please Check the Folder how i have Send, because I have one in php5 / confiq and the other in the folder cli.
Please Check ;) @DistortedDorian

When I back home I will send you the line with the text from the php.ini

Top Bottom