[RT] User Rank Ribbons

User Rank Ribbons 2.3.5

No permission to download
when I install this addon, and then I go and turn off all the badges... because there are a ton of them when you first install, I cannot reenable them. It's odd but I don't know whats happening, I check the enable box, set the first ribbon, and then i update and everything is empty again. Am I missing something or have I found a bug?

You need to increase the max_input_vars in php.ini to 2000
How do I do that?

when I install this addon, and then I go and turn off all the badges... because there are a ton of them when you first install, I cannot reenable them. It's odd but I don't know whats happening, I check the enable box, set the first ribbon, and then i update and everything is empty again. Am I missing something or have I found a bug?

How do I do that?
If you are using CPanel, here is a guide: http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation/WHMDocs/PhpIni

is there a way to limit the ribbons that are shown when users are in multiple usergroups? I have auto-promotion turned on based on post count and I dont want the user to have more than 1 ribbon showing at a time.

Thanks!

is there a way to limit the ribbons that are shown when users are in multiple usergroups? I have auto-promotion turned on based on post count and I dont want the user to have more than 1 ribbon showing at a time.

Thanks!
This will be implemented later on. I am actually working on it right now. :)

This is a great add-on! Good work. I could not get the auto-installer to work for some reason - this was my only problem. Once I figured this out it worked perfectly.

how do i install it without auto installer? it gives me this when i try to intall it with auto installer: There is no upload directory found within this archive. This add-on does not support the Add-on Installer.
:/

It's peculiar. I've installed plugin. I can set everything up, but once I give to "Save" the information is not saved. Can you help me?

RAnks.webp

I'm loving this add-on and all but the way i have my user groups set up is just not working. Would it be possible to force people to only have the ribbon of their primary usergroup? Maybe the paid version does this?

Top Bottom