[RT] User Rank Ribbons

User Rank Ribbons 2.3.5

No permission to download
Hi guys got a question.

Usergroup ribbons are working like a charm.
Now i wanted to add an icon in that usergroup ribbons so at style properties of user rank ribbons i've added in the background an icon url.
Icon showed up in the ribbon like this:
test.webp

After that I changed the option in Repeat: No-Repeat.
Unfortunately it's still repeated there.
Anyone knows what to do?

This is how the style properties looks like atm:
test2.webp

I still have not figured out a way to make this work with user ranks. How can I set the rank ribbon to change as the user has more post count relevant to my ranks ladder?

Since at least a few of you use this addon with UI.X:
The addon broke with the newest UI.X version (1.5.3).

I modified the addon to work with the newest UI.X version (it also works with any other theme).
Simply upgrade your existing version with this version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7IIVLMeapx0VnpHUkEtOC1tdlE/view?usp=sharing

Note to mods/admins: If this isn't allowed, please delete the post, but since the original developer wasn't active for a long time it would only be fair for UI.X users to be able to use this addon.

Since at least a few of you use this addon with UI.X:
The addon broke with the newest UI.X version (1.5.3).

I modified the addon to work with the newest UI.X version (it also works with any other theme).
Simply upgrade your existing version with this version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7IIVLMeapx0VnpHUkEtOC1tdlE/view?usp=sharing

Note to mods/admins: If this isn't allowed, please delete the post, but since the original developer wasn't active for a long time it would only be fair for UI.X users to be able to use this addon.
Thanks for the fix. It's now working on mine.

Does anyone know how I can increase the height just a little bit? Also, are we allowed to use a ribbon in multiple usergroups?

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

The ribbons look fine on my website. But I want to have it switch to "Badge CSS" when the viewport is mobile size so I doesn't look funny. I've seen other XF with this feature. But I'm not sure if it's something that is custom to those particular website, or if it is configurable in the settings somewhere.

How can I make this happen?

Top Bottom