******* - User Profile Cover [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* updated ******* - User Profile Cover with a new update entry:

17/04/2014: Version 1.2.5

- Fixed error on cover's height lower than container's height (height percent option x profile cover's width).
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Kaan SAKA : Thanks for your suggestion, we will decide and have solution for your idea shortly.
@russoroni : We will check your situation and have response soon.
@AGP: For our free products, to remove branding notice, you can click on donate button on overview page and send any amount you can. After transfered, please contact with us, we will tell you the way to remove copyright.
Thanks, I'm waiting good news as soon as possible :)

Okay, am using the latest version. Uploads work. Didn't need to refresh to see the new picture. And the repositioning itself now works, BUT, it doesn't save it... :)

Code:
The field 'brpc_allow_view_profile_cover_group' was not recognised.

I get this error when saving privacy settings in profile.

hey do you know what permission is needed to remove other peoples banners?

8hb4U.png

i have because i have all the perms as admin but i want give the same permission to my staff..

The field 'brpc_allow_view_profile_cover_group' was not recognised.

Still getting this error when saving changes in account settings > privacy.

I had some new members on my forum and they are still having the repositioning issue. Everything else seems to work. I'm using XF 1.3.1 and Profile Cover 1.2.5 (Style 1).

How do I donate? I'd like to send $2.00 and get the branding removal.

Thanks!

@******* - I have changed the cover and added a new one on a profile page, however, when visiting the page, it shows the old picture I had removed for a few seconds then displays the new picture- without a refresh.

Xenforo 1.3 and your current version, on Mac, Goolge chrome and Safari.

Feature Request:
Add a user criteria "User has no Profile Cover" similar to "User has no Avatar" so we can create a Notice for users with no profile cover. It will increase the usage of this add-on.

@*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom