******* - User Profile Cover [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Veer I uninstalled and reinstalled version 1.2.2 without first trying to reupload the profile image. Have you tried doing that yet?
It is a fresh install.
First uninstalled v1.2.2 from admin cp and deleted old files. Then reupload all new files and import xml of v1.2.3.

ehm......set my profile cover to height "7"

but it does not change this.......my profile cover stays at "300"

Reactions: CNK
Two suggestions for a future version:
  1. Allow members to decide not to use a profile cover. In that case a default cover would not be shown.
  2. Add option for tiled covers (seamless background patterns).

It's funny you mention this, for some odd reason, the "default" no image doesn't even appear on my member profiles. So unless you upload one, it shows nothing. I haven't tried this new version 1.2.3 tho.

@all. We're so sorry about our mistake on cover height. We will have an upgrade version very shortly to solve it.

@Brad L: Your members can decide to user profile cover by go to Account Preferences and uncheck to option "Show your profile cover"

@zoldos: Please try newest version.

Yours faithfully,

@all. We're so sorry about our mistake on cover height. We will have an upgrade version very shortly to solve it.

@Brad L: Your members can decide to user profile cover by go to Account Preferences and uncheck to option "Show your profile cover"

@zoldos: Please try newest version.

Yours faithfully,
No worries. I'll wait until the next version, then upgrade/re-install. Thanks!! :D

******* updated ******* - User Profile Cover with a new update entry:

16/04/2014: Version 1.2.4

- Fixed error on cover's height percent doesn't work.
- Added user privacy to allow users set who can view their profile cover.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hmm...well now I can't reposition the cover. I uploaded a large picture, and when I tried to reposition it, I saw the cursor change, but it wouldn't let me move the image. Also, when I uploaded a new image, it didn't "appear" until I did a page refresh....

Didn't work, but I noticed the page is refreshing now when I upload a new cover and it shows it without me having to manually refresh. lol

Didn't work, but I noticed the page is refreshing now when I upload a new cover and it shows it without me having to manually refresh. lol

Could you please send us an admin account and board url via conversation, we will check for you.

@*******, thanks for this addon. It is very useful.
I want to give u an idea. Can u make an addon (like this) for forum hover cover ?
So we can add a hover cover for every forums, subforums and category page.
Thanks.

its not working right for me either. When i click on reposition I get this:

Image 7.gif

And when I click onto the cover to drag and reposition it suddenly goes to this:

Image 6.gif

I have the height percent at 70 and I'm using style #2

Hey man. Great addition!

How does the branding removal work? I've got an ugly bar on my forum homepage and if paying for branding removal is the only way to get rid, how do I go about it?

Any sort of donation or a set amount? Let me know

@Kaan SAKA : Thanks for your suggestion, we will decide and have solution for your idea shortly.
@russoroni : We will check your situation and have response soon.
@AGP: For our free products, to remove branding notice, you can click on donate button on overview page and send any amount you can. After transfered, please contact with us, we will tell you the way to remove copyright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom