1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on User Paid Upgrades & Phone Text Payments?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by Glockie, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Glockie

Glockie Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Bit of a sticky one and I am just putting the feelers out to see if anyone knows how I can achieve this..

I need to create user groups, which someone is helping me with at the moment, but I must make them premium only.
    So I am seeking a payment system and was looking for a bit of advice really.
    Is this plugin by Waindigo going to do the job - are there any others that I should consider?

Also, I am seeking an add-on or asking if anyone knows about sms payments from the forums?
    you can get SMS Billing and Text2Pay etc.. Does anyone have knowledge with these and how I could set them up on a forum or if there is anything like that already here?

Thank you so much in advance..
  2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

You do know you can use the built-in User Upgrades for the first part? You on my need that add-on if you need any of the additions it brings.
  3. Glockie

Thanks for replying....

I will take a look at it as soon as I can.
    Thank you for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it.

Many thanks
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  4. Glockie

Sorry, I misread what you said, too early ;)
    Okay now I know what you mean, I will take a look. Thank you Martok.
  5. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Here's the relevant page in the XenForo manual which should help.

Glockie likes this.
  6. Glockie

Thank you, I didn't realise this was part of it...