User Mentions Improvements by Xon

User Mentions Improvements by Xon 2.9.0

No permission to download
Still working!

But I would like to now force everyone (or just certin seconbdray usergroups) to have emails for mentions ticked instead of unticked bydefault - can someone please let me know a database query that would do that?

May have found the answer, does this look right?

SQL:
UPDATE `xf_user_option`
SET `sv_email_on_mention` = replace(sv_email_on_mention, '0', '1')

But haven't worked out how to apply just to specific scendary group

To only update users by a specific user group;
SQL:
UPDATE `xf_user_option`
SET `sv_email_on_mention` = 1
where user_id in (select user_id from xf_user where FIND_IN_SET('<GROUPID>',`secondary_group_ids`))
Replace <GROUPID> with the user group id in question.

Thank you very much @Xon but I have just realised the user group I was going to create for this post is not possible via batch update so:
How do I do the query to set mention emails on just for those users who already have email notifications for watched content set to on

Thanks!

Something like;
SQL:
UPDATE `xf_user_option`
SET `sv_email_on_mention` = 1
where interaction_watch_state = 'watch_email' OR  creation_watch_state = 'watch_email'

Should do it based on their default watch options

Hello, i seem to be having slight issues with this addon, can anyone share some light i assume its a minor thing atm . I am currently running Xenforo 2.1.5 (and about to upgrade to 2.1.6. Please see attached images.

I have enabled this for all usergroups and ticked all boxes to mention, but even as the owner or any other group i cannot use the @

Attachments

• mentions.webp
    mentions.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 15
  • reggroupperms.webp
    reggroupperms.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 15
  • reggroupperms2.webp
    reggroupperms2.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 15
You've probably changed the primary group away from the 'registered group' so the [UMI] Enable user mentions permission wasn't granted by the installer as expected

I seem to be getting errors that refer to User mention Improvements (using xenforo 2.1.5 patched to 2.1.7 and version 2.6.6 of UMI

This occurs whenever I enable disable reactions

Code:
Server error log

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: batch src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php:30

Generated by: Pete Thomas Feb 21, 2020 at 1:54 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php(30): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/otra/publ...', 30, Array)
#1 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run(G)
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#4 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#11 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "/community/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(50) "https://otra.org.uk/community/admin.php?reactions/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["only_id"] => string(4) "1264"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/community/admin.php?reactions/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Any ideas? Is it related to UMI?

Thanks

I'm getting the following error when updating this add-on:

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Access level to ThemeHouse\Covers\XF\ChangeLog\User::getFormatterMap() must be public (as in class SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\ChangeLog\User) src/addons/ThemeHouse/Covers/XF/ChangeLog/User.php:20

Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

I'm getting the following error when updating this add-on:

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Access level to ThemeHouse\Covers\XF\ChangeLog\User::getFormatterMap() must be public (as in class SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\ChangeLog\User) src/addons/ThemeHouse/Covers/XF/ChangeLog/User.php:20

Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
I get similar errors but against a different add on so I’m guessing some of the access levels have changed in UMI and it’s affecting other addons which also change the same XF functions.

Top Bottom